Life is starting to feel more and more homey and real after a year of challenges including a few moves. What a wonderful Thanksgiving. Having the family over made our place feel so cozy and happy. I loved catching up with people and just sitting around with them. It reminded me of holidays growing up in my family.
Chris surprised us all by starting the “thankful” game. He picked up a little, soft, reindeer ornament and started by saying what he was thankful for and then threw it to the next “victim.” We are a pretty sarcastic and light hearted group so this was really special to see what people were sincerely thankful for.
Here are some highlights:
1. These two making a bit strip avatar for me. So cute! I loved it!
2. Making three pies at once.
3. The only way to eat cranberry sauce-homemade.
4. This hopeful-for-turkey-or-any-scraps face.
5. The breakfast casserole we kicked off the day with. Yes, those are hash browns on the bottom. OOOOOOOOOOI hope your day was amazing and peaceful. Enjoy your relaxing and shopping this weekend! I want to go see Catching Fire and get a lot of reading done!