Merry Christmas Eve! If you need a quick and easy dressing made from things you have around the house already, try this one out. Chris said it tastes like it’s from a restaurant. Well, it kinda is. I copied it. Impress yourself. Homemade dressing is killer!
It’s all true-a pregnant lady enjoys the flavors of food more than any other kind of person. You know how some people can play a tune after hearing it? Well, now I can recreate a recipe after eating it. My thighs say, “I’m pregnant and this bod’s a cozy place for a baby.”
We had an AH-mazing beet salad with this creamy honey dressing at Brick & Morter last week. I had to recreate it! This tastes waaay more rich than it is and a little goes a long way! Make it with a salad of mixed greens, beets, julianned oranges and some avocado. This salad looks and tastes like it’s right out of a restaurant.
- 1 Tablespoon Mayonaise
- 1 tablespoon Vinegar (Rice wine or Champagne or any white vinegar)
- 2 teaspoons Honey
- Dash of Pepper
- Whisk honey, vinegar and pepper together
- Add mayonnaise and complete whisking
- Adjust to the thickness and taste you like
- Toss with a salad of mixed greens, julianned oranges, beets and avocados. Add chopped nuts (I used pecans) for a finishing zing. This reminds me of a poppyseed dressing I used to have at one of my favorite restaurants.