1. I FINALLY tried “accent nail.” Is it too late? Hopefully not! I liked Natalie’s pink nails (from the Today Show) and decided to add a little New Year’s pizzazz. What was I planning on doing today? Cleaning the house of course!
But it’s the holidays!! So I played hookie and went to get my nails done instead. The same women from last time wasn’t there but the owner WAS. She was awesome! She gave me the names of her hair person and esthetician (organic and has a studio in her home-my faves).
2. I LOVE this thermal top from Free People. I buy one or 2 a year and they LAST. The pretty cuff details get me from looking like I’m in my pajamas to looking like I’m in fancy pajamas to go out in. Here’s a cute one for this season.
3. Ok, does your family do joke-gifts? Well, the best part of opening gifts was watching Chris’ brother, Tim, laugh his heart out watching people open his joke-gifts. Chris got this rusty old tire repair bottle and the grandma got a car squeegee. There were real gifts too.
4. We got to hear the baby’s heartbeat this week. Pretty cool.
5. I get to see one of my BFFs this week in Laguna Beach for a ladies lunch! We used to go to the dog park every day together in San Diego and then run together!
Happy Holidays! Hope you’re playing a little hookie too!