1. If I linger in bed a while after Chris gets to the shower, Charlie will jump up and lie next to me in Chris’ spot. I grabbed my phone for a shot of him as the sun rose.
This is that glorious sunshine we came back to California for. Sure, it’s worth 800% income tax vs. 0% in Washington. No problem.
2. I went to buy Chris a new pair of Havaianas in black. He lost one of his while saving me in a river when I almost drowned in some little rapids last year. I found the right kind (via many phone calls around town) at Venice Beach. What a gorgeous day! I was happy to park half a mile away and walk the boardwalk.
3. Fabio is coming the the Whole Foods in Venice Beach! I love this guy!
4. I kind of cheated and used a Christmas Babies ‘R Us gift card on myself this week! AH! This pillow was on sale for $35 and it is pretty incredible. Can you see that curtain back there? Well, it’s red. Red VELVET. The windows in this rental are HUGE and came with coverings. It is too easy just to leave what’s there so that’s what we’ve done.
5. This is the first article of boy clothing I’ve come across in a store (Old Navy) that got me excited…I did not buy it however. I feel like I have to see the guy before I know what his jam is, you know? I am pretty sure he’ll be a flannel guy like his dad though.
5.1 OK, please come back on Monday to see what we’re up to this week. Our excitement about it has been brewing all week! It was kind of a last minute decision. Have a wonderful weekend and I will see you soon! XO
Linking up with Lauren’s H54F crew. Have a wonderful weekend!