I am obsessive about being prepared for anything. When on trips, I want to make SURE I have that moleskin packed in case I or someone in my party gets blisters from new shoes or eighteen remedies in case someone catches a cold.
Here is the toiletry bag I keep stocked and ready to go when I have the luxury of traveling heavy. My makeup bag is separate and a whole other story.
This is an inexpensive bag I bought at Marshalls.
I got this pack of smaller bags at Marshalls as well to further organize within the larger bag.
The “medicine bag” holds:
- wellness fizz (aka Airborne)
- Bach Flower remedies for travel (special yarrow) and calming (five flower aka rescue remedy)
- Homeopathic medicine for shock/trauma (aconite) and inflammation (arnica)
- feminine products
- My secret Korean “regularity” mix powder pack
- Neosporin and bandaids
- sewing kit
- (I keep the Advil in my carry on bag)
- Sanitizing wipes
The fillable bottles:
- no-bumps shave gel
- makeup remover
- MAC Fix spray (gotta buy a small spray bottle for this guy) I barely use is but it is ESSENTIAL on special occasions.
- Antiperspirant (I usually use powder instead but again, essential when wearing a fancy dress or for a special occasion)
- sunscreens for body and face
- Chloe rollerball perfume
- blow dry lotion
- eye drops
- hand sanitizer
Gotta bring a couple Sally Hansen wax strips.
Nail essentials (I only have 1 good cuticle cutter and I throw that in if I’m going on a long trip):
Some odds and ends:
These go in the suitcase:
I like to pack a few zip lock bags in different sizes just in case too! What else do you pack?!