Happy Friday! Here are the top 5!
1. A friend told me about the store Black Ink in Pacific Palasades as a good gift shop. I found a couple things for my friends who are throwing the shower this weekend.
The store clerk told me how her husband was One Republic’s first manager and lots of other interesting little band facts. I love LA.
2. If I had a stalker, he/she could find me here…Primo’s donuts. They make HUGE vanilla frosted old fashioned donuts. I’m not going to give you another photo of these donuts…it’s been too recent since the last. Yes, if you look closely, you can see my reflection…wearing my workout clothes.
3. The Boston Marathon took place this week. Our friend’s sister, Kerry, was there last year, only about a mile from the finish line when she was told to leave the course for safety reasons shortly after the bombings. Well, she was determined to go back and she completed the marathon this week 4 hours 20 minutes and 8 seconds!
We got to attend her fundraiser a couple of weekends ago and she had incredible community support. Here’s Kerry on the left and her SIL Jessica (who did a lot of the coordination) on the right.
4. I get to see my sister this weekend! We’re having some QT in San Diego and a little time in LA.
5. Chris made me breakfast on my birthday. It’s the first time I’ve ever seen hime cook! It was INCREDIBLE. I can’t believe he was hiding these talents from me.
Hope your weekend is awesome!
Linking up with The Lauren Elizabeth!