1. I’ve been wearing this Rossmore Imperfect Circle Necklace every day. Laura was our winner for the Rossmore giveaway! Thank you so much for participating. Keep an eye out for presales on Rossmore’s Instagram. Suzy is always coming up with new things and she even does custom work.
I’ve also been rocking fake lashes for no occasion whatsoever other than distracting from what I feel are very chubby arms.
2. We are going to turn into watermelons. I’ve been serving it up almost daily now. Last night I made a fruit salad with fresh whipped cream. INCREDIBLE.
MOCKTAILS. I have always been just a water person (or a whiskey person) but now I drink sparkling mineral water mixed with things like….you guessed it-watermelon juice, or OJ or mango nectar. Topping it off with a straw just makes my day. We usually use re-usable straws. I have these paper ones that I bought in bulk at Marshalls a while back.
3. People have been over-the-top with compliments in these last days of pregnancy. It is so kind and I know that people want me to feel great. It’s working.
4. Stephanie from The Loudmouth Lifestyle wrote something very nice about me on her blog! That feels so wonderful!
5. Here’s a cute lunchbox giveaway with some awesome bloggers this week.
Have a gorgeous weekend. XO